Today we are celebrating Father's Day! Seeing as Father's Day this year was in the middle of our crazy month of June, and it was Magnolia's birthday, and she was sick most of the day, it just did not feel like a very big tribute to a wonderful daddy! So, I decided that we would have Father's Day today! So, even though this is a little late, I just want everyone to know how lucky Magnolia is to have such an amazing dad! I can honestly say that the best parts of my day are when Magnolia sees David and watching her face and eyes light up and hearing her say "da da!!!!!" Oh so cute! (I think I will like it just as much when she says "ma ma!" for me!!) Anyway, Happy (late) Father's Day to the best husband and father! We love you!
Welcome to the Maki family blog! This blog has been created to celebrate the lives of our 2 amazing children, Magnolia and Keegan.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
Happy Father's Day- Maki fam style
Today we are celebrating Father's Day! Seeing as Father's Day this year was in the middle of our crazy month of June, and it was Magnolia's birthday, and she was sick most of the day, it just did not feel like a very big tribute to a wonderful daddy! So, I decided that we would have Father's Day today! So, even though this is a little late, I just want everyone to know how lucky Magnolia is to have such an amazing dad! I can honestly say that the best parts of my day are when Magnolia sees David and watching her face and eyes light up and hearing her say "da da!!!!!" Oh so cute! (I think I will like it just as much when she says "ma ma!" for me!!) Anyway, Happy (late) Father's Day to the best husband and father! We love you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment