Friday, July 10, 2009

First Week in Denver





We have had a very eventful first week in Denver! Magnolia had her 1 year doctors appointment. She is very healthy and happy and was such a brave girl getting her shots. She weighs 22.5 lbs and is 30 1/2 in long and her head is still off the charts big. As for some other exciting times this week our jeep broke down on Sunday while we were at the grocery store. Magnolia thought that it was so cool because she got to see a tow truck and a taxi up close and personal. She also got to ride in a rental car for a day so she thought she was pretty hot stuff. We also all had the flu and I must say that Magnolia was such a trooper! She was the first one to get it on the 4th of July so unfortunately she missed seeing the fireworks. When David and I had it she was so sweet and played nicely and watched a movie so that David and I could lay on the couch and exert as little energy as possible. We owe her big for that! :)
These pictures are us getting settled in our house. Magnolia is amazed because we have a tv in our kitchen so on special occasions she gets to watch a program while sitting in her highchair (those special occasions have been when I really need to get stuff organized and put away without the help of little fingers taking it all back out!). I also included a picture of David and Magnolia eating our first meal in our new house.
We are headed to Wisconsin tomorrow to see David's family so there wont be any new posts for a few days. After this trip I promise to get back into the groove of blogging on a very regular basis. :)

No comments: