My brother Matt and his family had a new baby calf born this week. Magnolia is one lucky girl because she got to name the calf. Matt left a message on my phone for Magnolia to think up a name and she could name it. So, Magnolia hopped up on my bed and started thinking. I must tell you how seriously she took the whole thing. I should have taken a picture of her sitting there thinking. After a little bit I asked her if she knew what she wanted to name it. She looked up and said "COW THOMAS!" So we made it official by calling Matt back and telling him that he was a proud owner of Cow Thomas. We are hoping to go meet Cow Thomas this summer but for now we just sing some songs about him and look at his pictures.
Welcome to the Maki family blog! This blog has been created to celebrate the lives of our 2 amazing children, Magnolia and Keegan.
Thursday, March 24, 2011
Cow Thomas
My brother Matt and his family had a new baby calf born this week. Magnolia is one lucky girl because she got to name the calf. Matt left a message on my phone for Magnolia to think up a name and she could name it. So, Magnolia hopped up on my bed and started thinking. I must tell you how seriously she took the whole thing. I should have taken a picture of her sitting there thinking. After a little bit I asked her if she knew what she wanted to name it. She looked up and said "COW THOMAS!" So we made it official by calling Matt back and telling him that he was a proud owner of Cow Thomas. We are hoping to go meet Cow Thomas this summer but for now we just sing some songs about him and look at his pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment