Thursday, March 11, 2010

Little Blossom




Here is Miss Magnolia Claire in her flower towel. The first picture is last weekend (age: 20 months) and the second picture is of her as a baby (age: 1 month). Oh how time flies!

Funny story: When I went to get Magnolia this morning from her crib she was naked! The crazy girl learned how to take her pajamas off! I am now hoping she doesnt figure out how to take the diaper off too!!!

Another funny: Our dryer makes a very annoying beeping sound when its done. Every time it goes off Magnolia says "whass that?" The other day it went off and David beat her to the punch and said "Whats that??" Magnolia looks at him and says "Laundry's done!!!" Ahh this girl is so much smarter than what she wants us to think!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

Oh my! Don't they grow up fast? It is hard to believe she is almost two years old! I still feel like you were just pregnant and back with me...Ahhh...the good ol' days! Enjoy your little one! She is beautiful!