Magnolia had a very special day today! She got to go and get a pedicure with her best friends Sofi and Bella. I must say, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She climbed right up in the chair and was all business. She sat so still and was so very serious the whole time. It was so cute because she got to pick out her polish... I thought she needed my help so I picked a very pretty pink for her. I guess she is a big girl now because she did not want my help and picked out a purple sparkle one. She loved that purple one so we compromised. She got the pink with purple glitters on top. Her toes are by far the cutest toes around. She loves them as well. She has wanted one sock off the rest of the day and keeps looking down and touching her toes and then says "MMmmmmmm!!!!!!!!" The only thing that could have made the day even better is if the mommies got pedicures too! :)
Welcome to the Maki family blog! This blog has been created to celebrate the lives of our 2 amazing children, Magnolia and Keegan.
Friday, November 13, 2009
Girls Day Out
Magnolia had a very special day today! She got to go and get a pedicure with her best friends Sofi and Bella. I must say, it was the cutest thing I have ever seen. She climbed right up in the chair and was all business. She sat so still and was so very serious the whole time. It was so cute because she got to pick out her polish... I thought she needed my help so I picked a very pretty pink for her. I guess she is a big girl now because she did not want my help and picked out a purple sparkle one. She loved that purple one so we compromised. She got the pink with purple glitters on top. Her toes are by far the cutest toes around. She loves them as well. She has wanted one sock off the rest of the day and keeps looking down and touching her toes and then says "MMmmmmmm!!!!!!!!" The only thing that could have made the day even better is if the mommies got pedicures too! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment