Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nanny for Will





I am lucky enough to nanny Magnolia's friend, Will once a week. This was our first week and it went fantastic! Here are a few pictures from our day. Magnolia was such a good helper and was constantly giving Will toys, hugs and blowing him kisses. She even thought she was a big girl and wanted to hold him. She also turned into a cuddle bug with me for the day and actually wanted to sit on my lap and even snuggle! (This does not happen very often, and when it does it usually means she is getting sick) Magnolia also thought that she better try sitting in the tent that Scott and Heidi brought for Will to sleep in. I am sure Magnolia was just checking to make sure that it was safe for Will. All in all it was such a great day and I cant wait for this Thursday to do it again!

No comments: