We were in Denver this past weekend and Magnolia met her new friend (possible husband) William. Magnolia thought that Will was very very cute and squealed with excitement... which brought tears to Will's eyes! Will's nickname is "bug." When we got back from the hotel and were talking about Will and Magnolia David said "do you think we could call Magnolia 'ladybug' if her and Will get together?" Ha, thought that was pretty funny! Magnolia had a first while with Will... she ate spaghetti! I think that Will found her even cuter with all that sauce on her face! I thought I better get a couple of pictures of the two father in laws bonding as well as Noli and Will!
*For those of you who do not believe in arranged marriage I would just like to let you know that Magnolia does not have to marry Will if things dont work out... there are two other adorable Hace boys that she can choose if she wishes!*
No comments:
Post a Comment