

Look at Magnolia standing! We put the legs on the toy that we bought her for Christmas to see if she would stand. She will actually stand and play with it for a few minutes before her little legs give out. She also finally rolled over from her back to her tummy yesterday... in her crib! I went in to check on her before I went to bed and that little squirt was sleeping on her tummy! I rolled her over, brushed my teeth, went in again and she was on her tummy again! She did the same thing for her morning nap today too! She wont show us that she can do it, but now we know the truth! We are off to Minnesota on Friday so I wont be blogging for about a week... give or take a day or two. I have gotten panic stricken phone calls when I dont blog for a few days so I just wanted to let everyone know that we will be out of town!
1 comment:
If I think about it long enough, the similarities could be downright creepy!
• Maggie-F has the very same toy
• And she got it for Christmas
CarlaCarlaCarlaCarla: Child prodigy
Magnolia-M's two-footed stance is outstanding!
Post a Comment