Saturday, August 29, 2015

Home Sweet Home

We have arrived! Not only have we arrived but our stuff has finally come! Even better... David has finally joined us and LIFE IS GOOD!!! This last month has been stressful. Beyond stressful. David ended up having to stay back and be at his practice in WY until yesterday. We had major issues with the moving company and our stuff arrived a week late. But, we did it. We grew from it. While waiting for our stuff to get here kids and I learned how to "house camp" and were able to explore our new city without any pressures of boxes waiting to be unpacked, or meals to cook, or dishes to clean. We learned how fun an empty house can be with 2 balls and a hula hoop. We learned how fun moving boxes can be to climb on, unpack and play in when they are empty. And, what did I learn the most from this past month? I learned that I love this husband of mine more than ever. He is truly the strongest person I know and worked his butt off to make this move happen, and I am truly grateful for everything he did. I realized just how much he means to me and how much I love spending time with him. I missed him this past month and am just so darn happy to have him here tonight. I am so thankful, happy and content with everything that I have in my life.

No comments: