Friday, June 5, 2015

23 questions about me

There is this thing going around on Facebook. You are supposed to ask your child these questions and write down their response. I decided to do this but put the answers on here instead of Facebook. So... here it is! Here are the questions and Magnolia's answers! 1. What is something mom always says to you? "I love you" 2. What makes mom happy? "When my room is clean" 3. What makes mom sad? "When Keegan and I scream" 4. How does your mom make you laugh? "Her funny dance moves" 5. What was your mom like as a child? "Funny, and you didn't like your brothers." 6. How old is your mom? "35" 7. How tall is your mom? "1 inch" 8. What is her favorite thing to do? "Ride bike and dance" 9. What does your mom do when you're not around? "Have fun" 10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for? "Being the best mom and teacher" 11. What is your mom really good at? "Cooking and being funny" 12. What is your mom not very good at? "Juggling" 13. What does your mom do for a job? "be a mom and a cleaner" 14.What is your mom's favorite food? "Indian" 15.What makes you proud of your mom? "That she doesn't work and I don't have to go to daycare." 16. If your mom were a character, who would she be? "Mickey Mouse" 17. What do you and your mom do together? "Cuddle and go places" 18. How are you and your mom the same? "We both are girls and have dark hair." 19. How are you and your mom different? "She is tall, has glasses and short hair." 20. How do you know your mom loves you? "She tells me everyday" 21. What does your mom like most about your dad? "That he is sweet, funny, makes money and knows how to juggle." 22. Where is your mom's favorite place to go? "Charming Charlies and the beach" 23. How old was your Mom when you were born? "Ok, this calls for some math... 19" Love these answers! Who knew that I loved to bike ride?! She is right about loving Indian, and yes, I do love David because he can juggle! The one that warms my heart the most, when she said that she is proud that I don't work! Yes Magnolia, I am super proud and lucky that I get to stay home with you and Keegan!

No comments: