Thursday, May 14, 2015

Mariah and the girls

My dear friend Mariah came out for a visit and brought her 3 year old and 6 week old. We had such a wonderful time! She did have to postpone her trip because Keegan was sick the first weekend she wanted to come so we had to get better and then they came the following week. Magnolia could not wait to get her hands on a tiny baby and held her every chance she could! She also did great with the 3 year old and loved having a little one that could talk far more thank Keegan! Speaking of Keegan, he loved loved loved the baby. He was so gentle and held her a bunch too. He didn't even care when she would cry while he was holding her! It was also so fun to see him interacting with another little one close to his age. As for me... I truly cherished my time with Mariah! She is such an amazing friend and I am so thankful to have her in my life. I just wish we lived a little bit closer!!

No comments: