Thursday, May 28, 2015

Last day of kindergarten

I know people say time flies... but seriously... this school year has flown by! I truly feel like it was just yesterday that I dropped my baby off for her first day of school. I feel like it was just yesterday I was sitting down at this blog putting the first day of kindergarten pictures on. Poof! We are now at the end of the year! She is officially on her way to 1st grade. I couldn't be more proud of this girl of mine. She had such a fantastic year, with an amazing teacher. She loved loved loved school this year. Every day she was so excited to go and she always came out with a smile and stories to share. She made some incredible friends, learned a ton and changed from a little girl into a full fledge school age kid! She started the school year wanting to read more than anything. She walked out today reading at a second grade reading level and is so much fun to listen to her read. I love this Magnolia Claire of mine. I am beyond happy that she had such a great year. I told her this morning as she was so sad to be done with kindergarten that the cool thing about kinder is that you will remember it forever. I still remember so much of my kindergarten teacher, songs, room ect. She was pretty excited to hear that she will always remember this year and said "well, if I am going to remember it forever its a good thing it was so great!" I couldn't agree more!

No comments: