Friday, January 30, 2015

Sioux Falls

We took a quick trip to Sioux Falls this past weekend. We had a blast and were able to cram in a bunch of stuff and saw a lot of family in a short amount of time. The only bummer part was that Magnolia woke up sick on the day we were heading home. I ended up taking her into the dr in Sioux Falls to find out she had a double ear infection, a sinus infection and bronchitis. Poor girl! I medicated her very well for the flight home and she was a trooper! Before getting sick Magnolia was able to go swimming with her cousins, go on a ferris wheel with grandpa and go roller skating (at the same place I used to roller skate as a kid) with grandpa and me. We also got to see great grandparents and Ryan and Anna. Keegan was super happy just toddling around and playing with my parents dog. He also got to eat breakfast on the couch with grandpa!

No comments: