Thursday, August 21, 2014

First Day Of Kindergarten

Well... my baby is at her first day of kindergarten right now! I just can't believe we are officially a school age family! I know people say that time flies when you have little ones, but that is an understatement! This mama is having a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that my baby girl is now in elementary school! I have truly charished every day the past 6 years. I knew that this moment would be here before I knew it and I tried not to blink. As hard as it is to send my baby off I am very thankful. I am thankful for this happy, healthy child of ours. I am thankful for the amazing school that she gets to go to. I am thankful that I was able to stay home the past 6 years and enjoy watching her change and grow on a daily basis. I couldn't be more proud of little miss Magnolia. She was all smiles walking to school and was very excited to go this morning. Her best friend from preschool is in her class so Magnolia was so happy to see her and walk into the classroom together. She showed no sign of first day jitters and was eager to learn the ropes of kindergarten! Fingers crossed that the first day met (or even exceeded!) her expectations and she loves it as much as I am hoping she does! Now... how many more minutes until I get to go pick her up?!?!? :)

No comments: