Monday, June 16, 2014

Congrats Syd!

This past weekend we went back to Minnesota for a busy and fun-filled weekend. It was my cousins graduation weekend from Carlton. This is one of the cousins I babysat for all of my years in college. I was at many of her birthday parties and even had her spend the night in my apartment when I was in college. I wasn't going to miss her graduation for anything! She means so much to me and I absolutely adore her. We got there Friday and I was able to go to a few social hours with her, my aunt and other cousin. We then went to our hotel and swam with Magnolia and Keegan. Magnolia had an absolute blast and was beyond excited because she was able go on the waterslides all by herself. I then got to go to the graduation ceremony on Saturday morning while David and the kids slept in and went swimming again. We then went to the park for the graduation party. The biggest bummer of the weekend was the weather. My aunt had picked out such a wonderful park and planned so many fun things to do for the kids to do but it was so rainy that we didn't get much of a chance to enjoy. Oh well, we got to see family, which is all that is really important! Congratulations Sydney! I am so proud of you and love you bunches and bunches! Thank you for sharing your special weekend with us!!

No comments: