Saturday, May 10, 2014

Trip to Sioux Falls

We went to Sioux Falls this past week to go to my grandma's 80th birthday party. It was such a great trip from start to finish! David was able to fly there with us and stay the weekend. Both kids did well on the flight even though it was very late! The birthday party was out on my brother's farm which was just perfect. It gave the kids plenty of room to run, horses to see, a jumpy castle to play in, a swing set to climb on and plenty of cousins to play with! My cousins were there along with my brother's little ones so there so it was so fun to watch all of the kids! While in Sioux Falls we also went to the zoo, a few parks, out for pizza, to a concert of Landon's, and Magnolia even got to ride a ferris wheel with grandpa and Dylan. The flight back was just the kids and I. I was a bit concerned because it left Sioux Falls at 6:30 in the morning. It couldn't have gone any smoother and I was so lucky to be with such awesome little travelers!

No comments: