Monday, February 24, 2014

Valentines Day

We had a great Valentine's Day. David was off, Magnolia didn't have school, and Keegan and I just happened to be free too! :) We spent the day as a family and I couldn't think of a better way to spend this holiday! After having heart shaped pancakes for breakfast we took the kids to a new indoor play area where they have a bunch of inflatable jumpy houses and slides. Keegan was not a big fan of the inflatables but thank goodness they had other stuff there for him to climb on and play. Magnolia LOVED the jumpy castles and played hard the entire time we were there. After that we had a low key rest of the day and a nice dinner. After the kids went to bed David and I had some yummy chocolate and a glass of wine. Magnolia took the picture of David and I, and did a pretty good job! I wish we would have taken a few pictures of the 4 of us but we forgot! Oops!

No comments: