Monday, February 3, 2014

Snow!

I guess I should have not blogged about how wonderful our weather has been. I am now sitting here with almost a foot of snow on the ground and it is cold. Very cold. It will be cold all week. Ugh. The good news... Keegan finally got to play in the snow for the first time! I will say he liked it. Not loved it, liked it. I am not sure he has the same passion as his sister does for winter/cold/snow. But I must secretly admit... I am fine with that! I am not a big fan of winter/cold/snow either so maybe him and I will do lots of indoor fun while Magnolia and David have their fun outside. Speaking of David and Magnolia... they spent hours outside this weekend building an igloo. By the time it was finished there was plenty of room for Magnolia and Keegan to sit in there. Really cool!

No comments: