Wednesday, February 5, 2014

And he's off!

He did it. Keegan started walking last night! Magnolia, David and I were sitting on the couch and Keegan was in the kitchen. All of the sudden I see his reflection in the fireplace and I see he is WALKING toward the couch!! I jumped up and said "OHHH!!! KEEGAN IS WALKING!!!!" Sure enough, he finally decided he was ready to walk! I grabbed the video camera and started to video all of his tries. I want you to notice the giant smile that is on his face for most of these tries! He was so happy and so excited to show off his new moves. What a big boy! Our lives just got a bit more interesting! :)

1 comment:

The Hayes Family said...

Oh my gosh! He is the cutest! Love how he's so determined to get up every time he falls...what a trooper! And LOVE his jammies too.