Sunday, October 20, 2013

Goofy Boy

Have I mentioned this little guy of ours is into everything? Anything that he can get to is fair game in his world. Anything that he cant get to? He will at least try! Yesterday he found a piece of chalk on the floor and managed to write all over the floor, color his shoes, and tried to eat the chalk. All of this took place in a blink of an eye. All of this took place while Magnolia, David and I were within a 5 foot radius. He is quick and sneaky. He is adorable and the cutest little guy I have ever seen. He is going to give us a run for our money. He is so funny and overfills my heart with love. He is Keegan.

1 comment:

The Hayes Family said...

Uh-oh! I'm not looking forward to becoming Speedy Gonzales here in a few months when Dillon starts getting into everything! You're right - it happens so fast and even when you're right in the same room. My heart goes out to you and the fact that you'll be on your toes for the next, well, rest of your life with those babies of yours!:)