Monday, June 24, 2013

Happy Birthday Magnolia!

Well... we offically have a 5 year old! I am not sure how I feel about that! :) Our little girl is growing up way to fast! I feel like it was not that long ago that I labored for 28 hours to get her out! I feel like it was not that long ago that I held her in my arms for the first time. I feel like it was not that long ago that she learned how to crawl. I feel like it was not that long ago that she took her first steps on the turf by our house. I feel like it wasnt that long ago that she was learning her first words. She is now a funny, happy, caring kid! She is no longer a baby or toddler... she is a full fledge kid! As much as I am sad at how fast she is growing I am excited. I am excited to see the strong, compasionate, independent and beautiful girl she is becoming. I feel so very lucky to be her mom and am incredibly proud of my dear little munchkin that I love and adore! We had a really wonderful day on Friday! We thought that it was Magnolia's turn to have breakfast in bed since she wanted us to have breakfast in bed for Mother's and Father's Day. She was so excited to see us bring in the tray of food. She started smiling the second we walked in and I dont think that smile left her face all day! She opened presents, went out for lunch, went to Build-A-Bear and cake in the evening. We had never done Build-A-Bear so it was a really fun experience! Magnolia built a very adorable bear with glasses. She helped bake her birthday cake, which I think made it taste even better! Happy 5th Birthday Magnolia!!!!

No comments: