Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Have I ever mentioned how lucky my kids are to have David as a dad?! (And how lucky I am to have him as a best friend and husband!) I hope he had a wonderful Father's Day yesterday and felt very loved and appreciated! Magnolia and I worked very hard on his present. We made him a painting for his office. It took us weeks but Magnolia stuck with it and loved making it just for him. We also served him breakfast in bed and just hung out the rest of the day. David got a massage in the afternoon and then we went out for dinner. We went to a place that had smores for dessert. They brought a little fire to your table and you got to roast your marshmallows right over that fire. David and I agreed that is the best way to have smores... no bugs and no smokey smell in your hair afterward! :)

No comments: