Tuesday, May 28, 2013

My boyfriend

Magnolia asked me tonight what a boyfriend is. I told her it is someone who you go out on dates with and see if you like them enough to marry them. I then told her that daddy used to be my boyfriend and then we got married. She then said "I sure am glad you picked him. He is the best daddy. I dont think any other daddy would be as good. I really love him." Oh I couldnt agree with her more! This comment brought tears to my eyes! There isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about how lucky I am to have "picked" David... What I really should say is that there isnt a day that goes by that I dont think about how lucky I am that David picked ME! (Yes, this picture is of David and I back when we were dating! Hard to believe we have been together almost 13 years!)

1 comment:

The Hayes Family said...

What a sweet post!
Great picture too.