Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Mother's Day

Dear Magnolia and Keegan, Thank you for such a wonderful Mother's Day! I loved my breakfast in bed, snuggling with my little guy, watching you (Magnolia) learn to ride without training wheels and going out for dinner. Magnolia, I loved that you needed to wear a fancy princess dress, fairy wings and high heels when we went out for dinner. I also am very thankful for the adorable butterfly tile you made me at school! Keegan, I am so lucky that I got one of your sloppy kisses and that I got to see your new tooth when you gave me that award winning smile! I am so very lucky to have you two as my kids! I love you more than you will ever know and treasure every day with you! Thank you for being you and for everything you have given me. You have made my heart complete! Love, Mom

No comments: