Sunday, May 26, 2013

9 months old

Keegan is officially 9 months old! Just 3 more months and he will be 1! He had his 9 month check up this past week and is doing great. He is 21 lbs and 28 in tall. He has been learning all sorts of new tricks lately. His favorite trick (and my least favorite) is to make motor boat sounds while eating and spit everywhere. I am not exaggerating when I say he is the messiest eater I have ever seen. Magnolia was always so need and hated getting food on everything. Keegan couldnt be more opposite! Guess its "a boy thing"! His favorite food right now is avocado. He also got another tooth this past month which really has helped him chomp! He loves playing peek-a-boo and of course, doing anything with his big sister!

1 comment:

The Hayes Family said...

Happy 9 months Keegan!
Yes, I have a motor-boatin' eater too...not fun, but makes me laugh.
He is SO cute!