Thursday, December 27, 2012

Meet Dorothy!

Magnolia got her first fish last week. She was sick and was not able to go to her school Christmas party and we just felt horrible for her. She was so sad that she wasnt able to go. The worst part was I had signed up to bring in a cake so we had to go bring the cake for all of the other children to enjoy. As tears were streaming down Magnolia's face as I handed the cake over to her teacher my heart broke for her. When we got back to the car I told her we could get something special for her when she felt better. After David and I chatted we decided we would get her a fish. She was SO excited to go to the pet store and pick out a fish. I think she looked at every single one before deciding on this one. (I must admit, it is a pretty one!) We came home and she named her fish Dorothy right away.

No comments: