Thursday, November 1, 2012

Happy Halloween

Hope everyone had a great Halloween... we sure did! David left work a bit early so we could have a early Orange Dinner and get out trick or treating. Magnolia was a mermaid this year and Keegan was a bumble bee. Magnolia had a blast getting candy but I think had more fun handing out the candy and looking at all of the other costumes. It was such a perfect night out here. It was pretty warm and there was no wind. We got to sit outside on the steps and hand out the candy. I am learning that Magnolia does not have my sweet tooth. I told her she could have a piece of candy after lunch today and she turned me down! What?!?! Who is this child!? Dont worry though... I ate one for her! :)

2 comments:

The Hayes Family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hayes Family said...

I can't believe how adorable your babies are! Magnolia looks so much like David...I'm sure you hear that quite often. Looks like you had a great Halloween! You look marvelous yourself...new mommy and all!