Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Father's Day

Happy Father's Day to the most amazing dad and husband a family could ask for! I have never met another man that is so full of patience and love as David is. I am so thankful every single day that I have him as a partner to do this job of parenting with. I couldn't do it without him. I must admit that I have been very low on patience and have not been the most fun person to be around these past 7 months. This baby growing in my belly seems to be sucking all of my energy and my ability to be a laid back and relaxed person. Hopefully those things return in about 8 weeks! Through all of it, David has had a way to blow off my snapping at him and make a joke about my emotions... which I greatly appreciate! We had a really great Father's Day. Very low key, but great! We worked on getting the baby's room set up, went to a new Farmer's Market, went out for dinner and played in Magnolia's new playroom. Magnolia painted David a picture frame for a present and even came up with her own Father's Day song. The video is of the song she made up... adorable! Happy Father's Day David! We love you oodles and oodles, bunches and bunches!

No comments: