Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Duluth



Magnolia, David and I went to Duluth for a fantastic weekend. We stayed with my aunt, uncle and cousins. We managed to stay very busy the whole trip. It was so much fun that I wish we could have stayed a few more days! We went kayaking in the pond behind their house. Magnolia was very anxious to get in but was not overly happy when she realized that she didnt get to go all by herself! Thankfully she got over that and had a blast paddling around looking for turtles. Magnolia also got to go down to the chicken coop every morning to see if there were eggs. She thought she was pretty darn cool and LOVED the taste of fresh eggs for breakfast! Our little rock climbing girl got to test out her skills and climb a new wall. We also got to go down to the lake and have a malt and throw rocks into "that HUGE HUGE lake." The grand finale of the trip was going to ride Teresa's horse! Magnolia took in the whole experience and was all business while on the horse. A huge thank you to the Delp family for making our trip to Duluth so wonderful! We love you and cant wait to come back!

*As a side note... we were also very lucky enough to see David's brother and his family but unfortunately I forgot my camera when we were with them. I will hopefully get a copy of some pictures soon that I can put on the blog.*

No comments: