Friday, November 26, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving


I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving! We had a fantastic day just hanging out and spending time as a family. I would like to take a moment and say what I am thankful for. I am extremely thankful for all of our friends and family. I know that we live far away from our families but you are in our thought and hearts daily. I am also very thankful for Magnolia who makes me smile and laugh on an hourly basis. I am so thankful that I get to be a stay at home mom and spend everyday with my little peanut. I love that I get to look at life through a 2 year olds life and enjoy the things most adults miss... like pretty leaves on the ground, an ant carrying a crumb, seeing and understanding who Santa is for the first time, the condensation on the windows when cooking noodles, the moon, coloring with crayons... I could go on all day! I am thankful for David, who supports and loves me unconditionally... even when he comes home and wants quiet and all I want is to talk and have adult conversation!

No comments: