Friday, July 16, 2010

Fountains With Bella





Yesterday Magnolia and I went to play in some fountains with Kate and Bella. Magnolia was so excited to go she could hardly stand it. As we were driving there Magnolia was very quiet and then all the sudden she said "Mamma hat!!!" I looked in my rear-view mirror to see my child wearing a (clean!) swim diaper on her head. She was so proud of herself and laughed and laughed when I looked at her. Good thing I had my camera along to capture the cuteness! While we were waiting for the fountains we went and hung out at the library for a bit. Magnolia found a new book about a raccoon that she just loved. I think I will be ordering it from Amazon tonight! After the library it was off for some fountain fun!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

That is so very funny! I love the diaper on her head! I love even more that you specified that it was clean! You make me laugh lady! Miss you!