Monday, June 28, 2010

The Official Day






I have had the hardest time getting these pictures to upload! Sorry they are a week late!
Here are some pictures of Magnolia's actual birth day. It was a pretty low-key day. David took the day off so the 3 of us got to spend the day together. Magnolia got a new kick board for the pool so we went swimming in the morning. In the afternoon we went down to the coffee shop and had some ice cream. That special treat was followed by some cake later in the the evening. Magnolia thought she was the luckiest girl in the world to have ice cream AND cake in the same day!
Happy Birthday to my little munchkin! I cant believe how fast she is growing! She is such an amazing little girl with the brightest twinkle in her eye. We are so lucky that we have such a healthy, smart and funny little girl! I am truly thankful every day for my little miss Magnolia Claire!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

I sooo thought the party would be at Target!! What a cutie pie!! Can you believe how fast the time flies? Wow!