Monday, May 10, 2010

Mamma Day!!!





I had the best "Mamma Day" (as Magnolia called it). The weather was perfect, and I was able to spend the whole day with Magnolia and David. We spent the day outside biking, hiking, hanging out by the lake by us and playing in Magnolia's sandbox. I also painted my toes while Magnolia was napping and then painted hers when she woke up.

I know have said this before, but I feel so lucky to be Magnolia's mom. I have wanted to be a mom ever since I can remember and I just feel so fortunate that my dream came true. I can honestly say that there is not a day that goes by that I dont step back and think of how lucky I am. I have the most beautiful, funny, healthy, and amazing daughter. She truly is the sparkle in my eye. I am so thankful for everything that I have... especially for the fact that I get to be a mom. Thank you Magnolia for making me the happiest person around, I love you!

No comments: