Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentines Day






Happy Valentines Day to you all! Thank you for giving Magnolia so much love everyday! I love sharing pictures and stories about my little peanut and am so happy that you check out the blog! We love you all!!

We had a great Valentines Day. Magnolia got a few special presents today including new necklaces, ballet slippers, purse and a big pink ball. Ahh, such a girly-girl! After she opened the presents we went to an indoor play place to let Magnolia burn off a little energy. She did great! She loved climbing, sliding and showing us just how big she is.




Here is a picture that Magnolia made for David. She worked for three days on this masterpiece! Hopefully he loves it as much as she loved making it! She got to have a bath three mornings in a row this week because she loved putting the paint in her hair, ears and the back of her neck. :)


I would just like to take a moment to say how much I love David and Magnolia. I am not sure where I would be if I didnt have them. They make me laugh on a daily basis and definitely remind me many times a day what is important in life. "All you need is love" is such a fantastic saying and I truly believe it. I love them more than they will ever know and am so grateful to have them. Happy Valentines Day!

No comments: