Sunday, February 21, 2010

Happy Birthday Will!




Magnolia's best little buddy turned 1 last week and we were so lucky enough to go to his party. We ate some wonderful lasagna that Heidi made and Magnolia ate lots and lots of salad. I have never seen a little kid love salads as much as she does! We got to sing Happy Birthday and then watch Will eat his first piece of cake. Magnolia tried to show him how to eat it as clean as possible, but Will thought it would be much more fun to dive right in! I love the first picture of Magnolia and Will... their expressions are fantastic. They sure do love each other!

Funny story: We made the mistake of letting Magnolia watch a new signing time video one time without us. The next day Will was here and he brings a little tent to sleep in. Magnolia looked at the tent and got so excited and making a new sign at me. I was not sure what she was doing but she continued to point at the tent and do the sign. We were both getting very frustrated because I could not figure out what she was doing. I then thought maybe she was signing tent, but I didnt think she knew that sign. I went to the computer, looked it up on line, and sure enough, she was signing tent!! That will be the last time that we let her watch a new video without us!

No comments: