Friday, February 5, 2010

Finger Paint Fun





Magnolia finger painted for the first time this week. She is a natural born artist! She even painted the back of her neck when I wasnt looking!

Funny story of the day: Magnolia and I were upstairs playing and I ran downstairs for two minutes so that I could put a load of laundry in. When I went back up it was quiet! I looked all over for little miss but could not find her. I started to get a little worried and was calling out her name. No noise, no response, nothing! I then used her full name and yelled "MAGNOLIA CLAIRE MAKI, WHERE ARE YOU??" All of the sudden I hear a little giggle and her closet door slides open, a little face peeked out and then she laughed and laughed and laughed! That was the first time she has hidden in her closet and she now thinks that it is super funny to do that all the time!

No comments: