Tuesday, June 24, 2008

We are having a baby today?!

Friday, June 20th 2008 A moment that I will never forget... I went to the doctor to have my blood pressure checked.  I had been having blood pressure issues the past few weeks and have been on bed rest since June 3rd.  So, I am in the patient room at the doctors office waiting for him to come in and check on me.  He opens the door and says "You are going to have a baby today!"  I went into shock and was filled with so many emotions!  I called David right away and told him to get to the hospital!  This was the beginning of the most exciting time of our lives.

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

Yes it is!! I can't wait to watch you two become parents and join the best part of life! Congratulations!!!! I am so completely thrilled for you!!