Saturday, June 28, 2008

Date with Daddy



David has been waiting all week for this weekend.  He had a date with his daughter on Saturday while I took a nap! He got her all ready, dressing her in an all pink outfit, with a bow in her hair to make it complete! They then headed out on the town while I headed up to bed for a nap! David was so excited to take his little girl out and show her off!  They were gone for 2 hours and he said that she was perfect the whole time!  I was able to crawl into bed and take the most wonderful nap!  It was a great time had by all but boy was I happy when they got home!  I missed Maggie a ton even though it was just a few hours!  The rest of the afternoon was spent bonding as a family and laying around watching Maggie's every move laughing and talking about how perfect she is. It was so nice to have David home from work!  What a great day!

1 comment:

Ron and Debbie said...

What a fun day!! Great job David!!! I bet Maggie was excited too! We have missed you this weekend!